Links

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Have I Ever Mentioned...

My favorite time of the year is the summer time. A time when days are long, warm and weather does not restrict your movement. When you can walk outside in shorts and sandals and a good pair of sunglasses and just sit and soak up those beautiful rays that the sun is giving us. It's a time of baseball, no school, softball, hiking, geocaching, and just some outside enjoyment.

It's a time of BBQ's and get together's with friends and family. It's a time when the smell of fresh cut grass and all that fresh oxygen being emitted by all the trees that are now in full bloom. These are the smells that just tickle your nasal passages and help you forget the trials and tribulations that we experience during a week of working.

Whether it be birds chirping or the sounds of a Harley Davidson Motorcycle, or just children playing outside or just the magical and relaxing sounds of a nice and relaxing thunderstorm that makes you want to take a nice relaxing nap. The sounds of a summer time.

I'm not one to hide my feelings, I'm not one for being secluded (especially once Christmas is over with), short days, travel advisories or just watching the grid lock that a city with a mountainous terrain would experience as snow covers the ground.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but I HATE SNOW!!!!

No comments: