Links

Monday, January 31, 2011

Back to the Grindstone

Weekend fun as we have enjoyed it is now over with, it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back to the grindstone for yet another fun filled week of sewing what wish wish to reap.

Hopefully Phil and Mother Nature will start to be cooperative this week and we won't get the bad weather that we have experienced not only last week, but for the past few moths. I work inside in an office, so the elements really have no affect upon me and what I do, other than traveling to and from my place of employment. However, I am getting sick and tired of the snow and am ready for some nice warm weather to be bestowed upon us.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and had the chance to relax a little bit before entering another week of work. Hopefully by next weekend, the Super Bowl weekend featuring the Pittsburgh Steelers, the weather will break and our health will be back at 100% so we can enjoy the game.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: