Links

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeling a Little Better

Well, I am finally starting to feel a little bit better believe it or not. This flu has kicked my rear end and let me know just how vulnerable to being pretty much incapacitated that we can all be. I was finally able to get some rest last night, something that I had not been able to do for a few days due to the congestion build up in my chest.

Michelle is an absolute trooper, she did all of our grocery shopping yesterday without me so that I could have another day to rest without having to go out and exert myself. I did try shoveling the snow on the back patio while she was gone, which lead to a 10 minute coughing fit from hell for just about two minutes of pushing a shovel.

We;ll see after today though, a Steelers victory will make everything go away.

No comments: