Links

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kim in Car Wreck

I got a call yesterday afternoon from my Brother in law Robert saying that Kim had been in a car accident and that he was still on the scene, but Kim was being transported to Ruby by Ambulance stabilized on a board.

On her way home yesterday she was stopped due to traffic a couple miles from her house, when a car came up from the rear end and hitting her Subaru and knocking her into the car in front of her who was also stopped.

Michelle and I met her at the Emergency Room to check up on her. She was banged up and in pain, they had her neck braced and she was in obvious pain.

They ran a few tests and nothing was broken, but she was pretty banged up. The sent her home last night, but something tells me she will be off the rest of the week healing.

She is OK, there is no damage or broken bones other than being banged up. The car on the other hand, had to back two doors pushed forward and they can not be closed. Her car will be out of commission for a while, Brittany get's her car back today coincidently.

I didn't want to alert or alarm anyone yesterday until I know more than I did, but by that time they were sending her home and she just needed some rest.

No comments: