Links

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Hump Day


Well we have our softball games in for the week and the two busiest days for me this week are now behind me. Now it's just a matter of looking ahead towards the back part of the week and ahead to the weekend. I do have to say I have been busy, but the good part is the week has sped on by.

I got an e-mail yesterday that I have been invited to Golden Colorado from August 10-12 for a Sequestration Seminar. The dates conflict with a Doctor's appointment and a A Jimmy Buffett Concert, so I'm not sure how hard I'll press to go to this one. Just the work worst time period of the year for me to travel across the country on business. A week before or a week after and everything would have been kosher. I may have to pass on this one though.

We had a great time playing softball last night, we took out our frustrations from the evening before and it all came together last night. We pulled out a nice 14-4 victory as we strung together hit after hit all night long. It was a sparse lineup, I put our right center fielder in at shortstop by accident and he played very well. I even had to start the Wookie on the pitchers mound. Great job Chewy and Kevin in relief.

Ok back to reality...hi ho hi ho

No comments: