Links

Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday

Well Sadie and I took full advantage of the nice weather yesterday afternoon with a stroll along the rails to trails yesterday evening to culminate our weekends activities. We managed to get lucky enough to find some gorgeous weather to take advantage of, so take advantage of it is just what we did. I did manage to get a few pictures along the route, I've shared one with everyone here.

It's going to be a busy couple of days for us, this afternoon I have a Doctor's appointment and will probably be meeting my new doctor for the first time as I say goodbye to Dr. Feathers as he moves on with his career.

After that we have the first of two softball games this week where I have no option but to be there. Chris is in Georgia, so I have all of the equipment and will be assembling the lineups the next couple of days. We play tonight at 9:00, and then return tomorrow night at 6:00 for the second game. Needless to say I will be busy for the next two days.

Oh well, can't get to another weekend until we get Monday over with so....Hi ho hi ho

No comments: