Links

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesdays tid..er wait I just did that

Now what am I supposed to do, I did my tidbits yesterday and I'm at Tuesday. I'm all discombobulated on my blogs.

I did go to see my Doctor yesterday for a checkup. I'll go back again in three months after I do some blood work and have a routine eye exam after the first of the year. Diabetics are supposed to have an eye exam every couple of years when they dilate your pupils and get a good look at your eyes. It's been two and a half years and I'm ready for another one.

I did find out some sad news, my Doctor who finishes his residency this May was going to stay in Morgantown the last I spoke with him. today I found out that they do not offer the specialty he wants to go into and has been accepted as the team Physician for the University of South Carolina. So, my next visit will probably be my last with him and I'll move onto a new resident next summer. He said he will advise after meeting them when we meet in a few months as to who he would recommend.

He has been a good one and I would have stayed with him had he stayed in Morgantown.

No comments: