Links

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my readers a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone will have their bellies full with turkey and suffer the effects of tryptophan emanating through their bodies while they snack on pumpkin pie and watch football.

Michelle and I will be with her family today, her sister has rented the cassville firehall and are planning on having a very large family get together today. Her other sister and her mother and their families will join us for a day filled with food, fun and games.

Michelle and I went over last night and helped set some things up, I took my old HDTV over so that the Wii can be hooked up to it for the kids to enjoy and Michelle started cooking last evening.

Many people will start their Black Friday shopping early tomorrow morning, however yours truly will be the only one in the office as I have to work. Michelle will also work this year.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: