Links

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesdays Tidbits

* I have survived my long day yesterday, long meetings and two 1 1/2 hour trips can make for a long day. I'm back and ready to head back to my office tomorrow.

* Well fantasy football week one is officially over for me and I lost my first game. I'll rebound and recover this week and make the playoffs this season.

* Calvins's Birthday party will be this Saturday at 2:00 at Pam and George's place.

* Kaiden's first birthday party will be the following weekend.

* Terri started a new job this past Saturday. More details to come as I find them out.

* Kanye West in case everyone missed it, is a complete moron for taking the microphone away from 19 year old Taylor Swift when she won her first eve Video Music Award. IF I have ever bought any of his music, I would boycott him now but I've never given the man a nickel of my money.

* It looks like the weather is going to break a little and become nicer, I could use it as I have been a little bit under the weather myself.

* As I am writing this blog (actually Monday night) we are actually watching the Movie October Sky. If you have never seen it or are looking for a good movie to watch, this is it.

* Have a Great Day

No comments: