Links

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fat Cat

A couple of girls were curious how big Sophie, our pregnant cat was getting so I told her I would take a picture of her and put it up on the internet on my Blog.

I have one kitten from this litter claimed, do I hear two people who want one of these furry, fuzzy and adorable kittens once they are birthed and weened in about six weeks.

It was a nice relaxing evening at home for Michelle and I, both of us still battling a case of the flu bug over the past week. It was a relaxing evening of extreme home makeover and it was a trip early to bed for yours truly.

I do have to say that Michelle made me some more sugar free pistachio pudding last night. If you have never had it, you won't like it and you should avoid it like the plague (that just means more for me.) =)

Have a good Hump Day, obviously one of our cats did.

No comments: