Links

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Back At It


I love long extended weekends, especially ones during the summer months but the last one of summer 2009 is now officially over and it's time to put the nose back to the dreaded grindstone and get to work refreshed from an extended weekend.

I don't appear to have too busy of a schedule this week at first glance, but you know that can easily change on nothing but a whim and a phone call. I will have to be in Pittsburgh NEXT Monday very early for a coding project we are doing. I'm taking a government car up so I will probably go and pick it up Sunday evening as I have to be in Pittsburgh at about the same time as I come into my Morgantown Office.

Due to the not too satisfactory weather yesterday, Michelle and I stayed home and rented the Will Smith movie Hancock. It delivered a little more than I expected, but then again it is Will Smith.

Oh well, Hi Ho Hi Ho......

No comments: