Links

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Thursday

Well Ed asked my if I wanted to do a Blog entry for him while he was out of town. I told him that he would lose readers if I did so, but here is goes. He left yesterday morning to go out of town on a Business trip and when they finally got him checked into his room at the hotel he realized that he was going to be sharing it with someone else, I think he was OK with that until he saw a woman's purse sitting there, so he went back to the front desk and that brat got a private suite that he said is bigger then his apartment. Does not suck to be him I say. My Steelers are playing tonight so I will be watching it by myself, I hope Ed took his terrible towel with him so he can help cheer them on to victory with me. Well I hope this was an OK entry, I guess I will find out when Ed reads it. Have a great day...

No comments: