Links

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Tidbits

I stopped over and visited my Mom last night, and she reminded me that it had been a fair amount of time since I had done a tidbits, so I guess I am a little long overdue in doing one.

* Last night after work, Michelle and I went to Colosantes for dinner. We both broke away from our normal Hot Sausage Hoagies we usually order and had a couple nice penne pasta dinners with Sausage and Chicken in them. Dinner was awesome.

* After dinner we stopped by Mom's for a brief visit and a chance to just sit down and say hello.

* I did find out third or fourth hand that Kaiden is tongue tied and may require surgery in a few months. I'll update everyone on his situation as soon as I can find out.

* Rich's mom has moved up to Morgantown from Florida since her Husband, Rich's Dad, passed away a few weeks back. I'm sure Jean and Rich will make her feel very welcome and at home.

* I think Michael has Next Week..er I mean Mahaley's bar and Grill Open. It's been slowly delayed for a while now, but I think they have had an unofficial opening with an official opening in the near future. He's done a great job remodeling and empty warehouse into arguably one of Morgantown's nicest bars.

* Work has been going pretty good for me, I go to Shepherdstown next week for a few days. A little team building retreat, should be a lot of fun and be a great chance to meet people.

* No WVU Football game this weekend, but there will be plenty of High School action if you want to see a little football. Morgantown will be hosting Nicholas County at 7:30 Friday night. UHS will be hosting Spring Valley on Saturday at 1:30. Friday night will also see #1 ranked AA team Keyser play Wyoming East at Mylan Pharmaceuticals Field (UHS's Home Field) and Clay Battelle will travel to play St. Mary's.

* If you are in the mood for a little basketball action, WVU will be taking on Elon at 7:30 Saturday at the WVU Coliseum in the first regular season game of the year (these count).

* Trish called me a couple of nights ago and said that Layla was running a big fever of 103.3, hopefully she is feeling much better.

* Michelle and I both saw a Wii Game that looks pretty interesting Wii Music may be a game that we may be getting. I'll need to get a fourth controller so I can kick both Hayley and Chad's butt at the Wii.

* Speaking of Hayley, she dyed her hair back to brown even though I have not seen it yet. Michelle has such a beautiful daughter, she should just go with her natural look.

* Not sure what the weekend has in store for us yet, we have talked about going to Tanger Outlets, but nothing is set in stone yet.

* How sad is it my Mother has known we are getting Hooters for about two weeks. What is wrong with this picture? LOL

Have a great day....

No comments: