Links

Friday, November 07, 2008

It's a Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is ONCE again that time when we cease our labors for the week and take a little time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is yet once again another Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of yet another weekend.

Yesterday I went out to lunch with an old friend of mine that is also working for SAIC, just in another part of the plant. I went to lunch with Chris Christopher at Panera Bread, this was the first time I had ever been to Panera's. It was nice to sit down and BS with someone I had lost touch with through the years. Chris owns and pilots a local Hot Air Balloon. Maybe one day I can lend him and hand and chase him down.

Big weekend both here and for me. WVU football team will be taking on Cincinnati Saturday Evening and the basketball team will play an exhibition game Saturday also.

For me Michelle, Chris Ostein and his wife Jenny will be traveling to Pittsburgh Sunday and standing on the sidelines for the pregame of the Steelers v Colts matchup. I told Michelle I will now have watched both Eli and Peyton Manning play. Peyton this Sunday and I saw Eli light up WVU in the Music City Bowl for Don Nehlen's last game as WVU's coach.

Hope your weekend is fun filled and prosperous.

No comments: