Links

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hump Day


I enjoyed my day off yesterday, got a whole lot accomplished if you consider watching movies and napping as a measuring stick for things accomplished. =)

It's midweek, and hump day already and I'm pretty excited about that. It's nice to know that this week is just flying by and I hope the back end of the week goes as fats as the first part. I should enjoy it, because I will be out of town for three days next week for a team building thing at work. We're traveling to Shepherdstown for this. I've done one before, but nothing this extensive or to this level. Should be a lot of fun.

I found out last night that Morgantown may be getting a Hooters, but I also found out from this article that we are in negotiations for not one, but two Sonic's. Nothing has been finalized, but one will go on the Pierpont Road that is being developed by I-68 and the other in the new Suncrest Towne Centre near Krogers.

Have a great Hump Day.

No comments: