Links

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update on Josh Judy

I think my old team mate may be ready to advance to the next level next season. As the minors start to wind down in A for the season, I decided to take a nice gander at Josh's stats for the season.

he's got a 3.54 ERA, which isn't that bad. he's averaging about 1.1 Strikeouts per inning which is pretty impressive. However his current record is 12 wins and 1 loss. That's 12-1 on the year and will draw some major attention from the upper clubs.

I'm crossing my fingers and waiting for him to make his Major League debut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey psych its josh..
i just recently got promoted to kinston our high a team affiliate..they are in a pennant race and i got the call to come aboard about 4 days ago. thanks for writing those blogs about me i greatly appreciate the time and friendship.
hope all is well back home..