Links

Saturday, August 16, 2008

2008 Fantasy Football Draft

last night we assembled one last time for the year, or at least until next softball season, and drafted our 2008-9 Fantasy Football Draft.

I ended up in first place last year, but faltered in the Championship game with my worst game of the season against Gunter, who had also beat me in NASCAR a month earlier.

This year however I'm ready to play, when Yahoo assigned waiver priority (based on strength of team) I was given last priority (based on the strongest draft). Last year my two running backs were the first two players selected in this seasons draft, however I was not able to retain either of them. Overall my team shows strength and should be pretty competitive. I even drafted two former Mountaineers late in the draft with Steve Slaton and Owen Schmidt.

It is the earliest we have drafted, but Scott Barr came in for the draft from out of town, that's why we did it.

No comments: