Links

Monday, December 10, 2007

Rainy day

Is anyone other than me ready for 80 degrees and sunshine? It's a foggy/misty type day that can be summed up with just a simple blah. I guess that could be considered appropriate because it is in fact Monday.

I guess I should just get used to it and send another case of wine and some assorted nuts to Phil up in Puxatawny so I can get his rodent rear end vershchnokered and blinded in preparations for Groundhogs day. Nothing wrong with an early start.

Yesterday I made a memorial ornament for Grandma Hall, Grandpa Hall and Dad for the Christmas tree this year. I went over to Mom's and took her and Gerald a couple loaves of Bread from New day bakery (Old Daily Kneads) and with a little help from mom and her nice printer, we put these ornaments together and now have them ready to go for Christmas.

Starting to get a few people signed up for the Family Site that everyone will have administrative access to. I have changed the settings for right now to private, meaning anyone not a member can't see the content inside. Right now it's going to be used as a communication tool for the family, hopefully this works out nice and I can keep this thing up and running even after Christmas.

No comments: