Links

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Next to last post for 2007

Wow has this year went by fast, this will be post #403 for the 2007 year and tomorrows Goodbye to 2007 post will be #404 and the final post of the year. The last two years the funnest post I did each year was the final post of the year where I took a while and reflected upon that year based solely on what had been authored in one of my Blog posts each month.

The first time I did this was a Goodbye 2005 post I did two years ago. It was the first time I had a calender year of BLOG entries to refer to and at the time it was one of the funnest BLOG posts I had done.

Enjoying what I did in 2006, Goodbye to 2006 had to cap off last year. It was nice to reflect on what had happened the previous twelve months again and was a post that I really looked forward to.

Tomorrow's BLOG will be me once again reflecting on this past year. A year when I found and lost love, where reconciliations were made and new hopes futures were born. A Year where I saw the WVU football team rise to #1 in the rankings for the first time, to watch everything crumble apart on my 44th birthday and beyond. It was a year where I challenged Kim to do 100 Blog Posts and she was stepped forward and not only accepted the goal, but Met the goal for the year.

Enjoy tomorrows reflection of 2007 and have a Happy New Year, we'll see you again in 2008.


No comments: