Links

Monday, December 03, 2007

It Figures

This weekend was one of great expectation for me. One that you could not have scripted to be any better. Saturday was my birthday, and my Alma Mater was ranked #1 for the first time in school history playing in the 100th backyard brawl and a shot at the National Championship. It was going to be one of the happiest days of my life.

Let's see, I had a very bad case of the flu all weekend, so I spent the whole weekend sick. The WVU Women's Soccer Team was playing in the Elite 8 and ready to advance to the Final 4, but lost to USC. The Men's soccer team lost to Wake Forest eliminating them from the tournament and the WVU football team came to the realization that the Gold on Gold Uniforms is like our Kryptonite. We lost a game to a team we that we were 28 point favorites against.

Last night the WVU Men's Football team received an official bid the the Fiesta Bowl. Only problem is it is against Oklahoma, a team that we just don't match up well against.

To top off a horrible weekend for me, it's Snowing right now.

No comments: