Links

Friday, December 28, 2007

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Of course this was/is a short week of work for me being only three days, but the good thing is I have another four day weekend coming up after today so that will be nice. A chance to actually relax and have some fun and enjoy myself.

The coaching search for WVU's next football coach is still ongoing. Butch Jones was interviewed for a second time yesterday for the position. Previous people to interview that are still in the running are Florida's Doc Holliday and Terry Bowden. Something tells me we will not know who our next coach will be until after the team returns from the bowl game next week. It's hard to speculate who will be named as the next coach at this point. Too many twists and turns so far in the search to do any accurate speculating.

Enjoy your weekend on this my last day of work for 2007.

No comments: