Links

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome 2007

Wow, we are three days into 2007 and this is my first post of the new year. Lets me first start off by wishing everyone a very Happy New Year and I hope that 2007 is your best year yet for everyone.

I pushed 2006 out by spending New years eve with Kim, Robert, Brittany and of course my old buddy Roki.

As many of you know, I don't make new years resolutions, I set goals for myself for the next calender year. Typically for me resolutions last a day or two and they are gone. Goals give me a year to either complete them or reach a certain obtainable point to the completion of a larger goal.

This year, I think I want to send out a challenge to any Blogger reading this. First of all if you are not a blogger and would like to be, I would love to add you to my list of blogs on my sidebar. I'm looking to add new bloggers.

Next, I am going to make a few individual Blogging challenges. To the Active Bloggers that are linked to this blog, I challenge each of you to post a certain number of posts for each of you.

Kim You are the most active Blogger and I will put for the largest challenge to you for 2007. 100 Blogs in the calender year. Easily obtainable.

Brittany 25 Blogs or posts on your Yahoo account. That is two a month and the bare minimum for almost anyone I am challenging.

Val 25 Blogs or my space posts over the next year.

Amy You're one of the active Bloggers-Myspacers and I'm not going to let you off easy. 50 posts or entries into myspace.

Kamey 10 posts for the year. many of us like to know what is going on with your and Daniel's life.

Mom. Holy schnikes where in the heck do I begin. 7 posts in 2005 and not a single solitary post in 2006. Zero posts in a whole calender year. Let's see, lets try to match 2005's total of 7 posts.

Others I would like to see start Blogging.

Pam or George.

Linda, Richard or Bonita from Alaska. We're letting you know what is going on in West Virginia, let us know what is going on in Alaska. You should have time when you get snowed in.

Danielle. You're very educated and very articulate, develop it by becoming a blogger or a MySpace user.

Anyone from the Koon family. Debbie e-mailed me last week, and I would love for someone to start blogging so we can keep up with what is going on there.

Either Sharon or Lynne or both. Everyone would love to know what is going on in the Trevillion or Jacobs world.

Simple as that. The more active bloggers we have the more enjoyable reading we will have. If everyone steps in and contributes it will make this an enjoyable experiance. You're already here reading this, so no excuses.



Here's to a great 2007 for everyone.

No comments: