Links

Friday, January 05, 2007

I will make this fair

Saturday, January 6th, 2007 at 4:00 PM at the WVU colseum, the 25th ranked WVU Men's basketball team will play against St. Johns in a game that is already SOLD OUT. We are talking 14,000 plus fans jammed into the the Colseum to see this contest.

On WAJR this morning, yours truly managed to win four tickets to tomorrows game. Obviouslu I will be using one of the tickets, the other three are up for grabs for the first three people that ask me for a ticket. You can't beat the price, they are free and being that they are promotional tickets, My guess is that they are very seats.

I was initially going to give them to Moke, but he is leaving tomorrow three hours before the game to return to complete his AIT training.

This leaves me with three tickets and in search of three people who would like to go and see a very well coached and very exciting game tomorrow.

Edit

2 of the tickets gone, 1 to go.

No comments: