Links

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm starting to feel like bear

Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? It's a time of the year that confines you to being inside and not being able to have the front door open to allow the fresh misty mountain air to emanate throughout your living quarters. I have to resort to candles and renuzit's to remind me of that gentle smell of a fresh spring morning.

This is the time of the year I feel like an ole grouchy bear being awaken from the midst of his hibernation to the unpleasantness of snow, cold weather and near 0 wind chills.

I was watching 24 Sunday night for the first few minutes, I was sitting in the chair and the next thing I know it was 10:05 and I had fallen asleep during 3/4 of the most action packed show on television.

Hurry up softball season.

No comments: