Links

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Is it Spring yet?

I hate snow. I hate the cold and I hate winter. I'm ready for the fresh smell of new foliage of the spring. We're not even at Groundhogs day yet.

Steelers are out of the playoffs, so I'm not really interested in the NFL playoffs.


Is it softball yet?

Let's see, what did I do today. I went to Super Wal-Mart (now there's a surprise) and bought by 2006 copy of my tax software. If anyone else uses Tax Cut, we can work together on this and make a few bucks for each other with each of us receiving a $10.00 rebate. I have used Tax Cut for four years now and highly recommend it. It is actually one of the most inexpensive tax softwares out there and it is done by H&R Block . I bought the Premium federal version for $14.95, and if you are reading this and you haven't done your taxes yet, we can each get $10.00 rebates. I no tax expert, but this has helped me get $300-$400 each of the last two years more than if I had done them myself. Sooooo, help both of get that $10.00 rebate.

What else is new for the day? Hmmmm. Have I mentioned that you can get a $10.00 rebate from buying Tax Cut?

The temperature outside is currently a very ugly 22 degrees. Why couldn't that be 82 degrees and it be spring time? Birds singing fresh rain to cleanse the air and softball season.

So, have you bought Tax Cut yet? Did you know you can get a $10.00 rebate? Just in case I forgot to mention that.

No comments: