Links

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Last Night and today

Last night I went to the Gladiators game with Trish. The Gladiators took control on the games first play when Freddie Little Broke a TD run. The Gladiators offense was on the field much of the night as they rolled up a 37-7 victory.

Late in the fourth quarter Morgantown had set odd a bigger fireworks display than they did on the 4th of July if you can believe that.

I did see Uncle Junior and Debbie at the game, Debbie's son is an offensive lineman who had his hands full with a good 350 pound defensive tackle. He held his own and actually had little trouble controlling the mammoth.

This afternoon I take the softball field in a makeup game. As a team we have had an up and down season, hopefully we are more up today than down. Tomorrow night I play against my old team.

No comments: