Links

Monday, July 16, 2007

Back 2 Work after non busy weekend

I do have to say, this was probably the single most boring weekend that I have had in sometime. I never really mananged to do much of anything fun. I worked a couple hours last night and spent a few hours Saturday doing a little research for a buisness opportunity I'm considering.

Other than that I really didn't get into anything. Life as far as this weekend was concerned quite uneventful and boring. I think I even added a few pounds sitting around and doing nothing.

I do need to get back to rails to trails, it's been a couple weeks now since the last time that I made it down there, but I really didn't want to over exert myself with the Temps in the 90's even though we played a longer double header last week.

Today I am processing some data and going through my daily ritual of feeding my squirrels and watchig them eat. This has pretty much become a daily activity for me as of late.

No comments: