Links

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Power of the BLOG

It amazes me sometimes just what extend a BLOG reaches. You know the family members that read it, and a few distant friens who are just seeing what you have been up to. However yesterday it showed me just how far and how quick it can reach in a matter of minutes.

I'm not going to reveal anything as of yet, but I will this week when it happens. Maybe keep everyone in a little suspense till Wed.

Softball game tonight at 6:00 and after the game the team is taking a trip to Wings Ole for Wings and Beer on the deck. With the season winding down and us not being sponsered by a restauraunt this season we really haven't had too many chances to get out as a group after a game as we have in years past. I'll take my camera and grab a few pics to get me through the offseason.

I do have to go in for some blood work sometime this week, I have another DR's appointment next Monday and this will be my three month A1C test to see how I have been doing. I've cheated a couple days, but my numbers should be fine. I am actually kind of anxious to see what the numbers are myself.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: