Links

Sunday, February 18, 2007

New items added to blog

Over the past couple of days I have made a couple minor changes to my BLOG. On the right you'll see that I added a few MySpace pages of a few guys IO play softball with. There are additional ones that I could add from the team (wives), but unless they have a universally accessible profile (not private) I won't add them.

If there are are any profiles set to private that I haven't noticed yet I will probably remove them. I'm not a MySpace person and don't have an account. being I am linking it from Blogger, I have to assume that any reader also does not have a MySpace account.

The second element is at the very bottom of the page and I basically stole the idea from my sister Kim. She had a map on the bottom of her blog and me not only being a Geographer, but a GIS analyst I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add this nice little feature.

No comments: