Links

Friday, February 16, 2007

What I like about Friday

Of course Fridays are paydays and a start of a weekend for many. Lately I have started listening to talk radio in the morning on WAJR. I think my favorite part of the morning is from 10:00 -12:00 AM with Hoppy Kerchival. It is a way to stay up on everything locally and in in the state. Both political issues and sports issues and about anything anyone wants to talk about.

The part that I have really started to look foreward to comes on Friday during the last half hour of his show 11:30-12:00, right before I turn my radio off when the idiot comes on. It's called Steam Release. It's the portion of the show that happens once a week when people can call in and Hoppy just listens, it's a time for you to complain about anything you want. Whether it be something he said, or something that's happened or anything.

It's very entertaining and for me it's right before lunch on the last day of the work week before the weekend.

Just curious and I would love to see a few comments, what does everyone else look foreward to on Friday?

No comments: