Links

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dear king of the Groundhogs




Hi Phil, it's me again.

You may remember me from last year or even the year before. I am the guy who has asked you for the past two years to help me out. You see, I hate snow. I am a warm weather kind of guy and prefer to walk around in shorts and sandals and also enjoy softball season.

Can I once again ask that tomorrow morning when you come out of your box on Gobbler's Knob that you don't see your shadow so spring can hurry up and get here? I don't care whatever it takes, if you need a cold case of beer to get totally hammered tonight so you are too drunk to care about your shadow tomorrow morning that is fine, I'll have it delivered. Party it up and drink your little groundhog self stupid, just tomorrow morning make sure that your handler picks up the correct scroll and that spring will be right around the corner.

You knwo what they say about third time being the charm, if not I'll be selling goundhog meat tomorrow in Punxsutawney pretty cheap as long as the supplies last. Guess where my suppies will be coming from. Phil



Signed,

Someone who hates snow.

No comments: