Links

Monday, September 26, 2005

Bit's O' Tid

Yes loyal readers it's time for another tidbits post. I know how you guys love reading this stuff.

* It was a semi decent football weekend for me. Morgantown High managed to extend their undefeated record to 19 games this weekend when they traveled to Wheeling Park and escaped with a 21-18 victory.

* WVU kind of let me down this weekend, they did manage to win 20-15 against an East Carolina team that they should have beaten by 4 touchdowns. #3 Ranked Virginia Tech in next on the agenda. The Turkey hunt is now officially one.

* The Steelers lost their first game of the year against the pathetic defending Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots 20-23. That's OK, we are kicking their collective asses this January and going to the Super Bowl.

* Congrats to my Sister Kim for finally making it back to work after a couple months of turmoil. I'm sure she enjoyed the time off, but I think she enjoyed getting things back to normal more though.

* This past Saturday I worked again, that's the last two that I have woke up early in the Morning and Traveled to Frostburg to work by myself basically. If those who decide my salary are reading this, think BIG PAY RAISE. I've more than earned it.

A congratulations to my Nephew Moke, he has now passed his drivers test and is now a licensed driver. He also is studying to take his ACT in the month of October, he has shown a lot of interest and a lot of drive and I thinkt he sky is the limit for him. He's wanting to go and study engineering, hopefully he will go to WVU, but that's going to be up to him.

* Some good news on my Nephew Randy, he has decided to continue his education even beyond his graduation and is study auto repair at the Vo Tech center. I got a chance to talk to him briefly last week and see seems to be excited doing what he is doing. I think he has a real interest in the subject.

* I really haven't spoke with anyone lately except for Jean for a couple minutes this weekend and Kim for a couple minutes this morning. I've been real busy driving home a project at work. That particular one shoudl be winding up this week. I designed it from scratch with no predefined methodology and had a comment from the client that the data was remarkably clean. Makes you feel pretty good considering whot he client is telling this to.

No comments: