Links

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Hmm, not really a whole, lot to say, so I guess it's time for a tidbits.

* Just a little reminder to everyone, but this Thursday Survivor starts again.

* This past weekend was a good football weekend for me.
  1. Morgantown High School won their football game
  2. West Virginia University won their football game
  3. The Pittsburgh Steelers demolished the Tennesee Titans.
* I'm thinking about working this Saturday. Nothing definate, just considering going in.

* I started to do an audio BLOG this morning while I was waiting for the guy who rides with me to Frostburg, but he showed up before I thought about what I wanted to say.

* I haven't talked to Terri in a few weeks, I need to give her a ring sometime this week.

* I'm in a couple Fantasy Football leagues this year. My money leage with my buddies and a work league for fun. I won in both leagues this weekend. It really was a good fotball weekend for me.

* 4 or 5 months ago someone sent me a link on how to sign up for a free year of Maxim magazine so I did. Never thought it would ever amount to anything, but I was wrong. I received my first edition in the mail today. Maxim is my favorite magazine and I buy it on the newsstands anyways. Nice to get a year free.

* I see that the gas prices are continueing to drop. Not as far as I would like to see but they are getting there. I'm hoping that they will drop to FREE.

* I went and visited Jean yesterday, she had a minor printer problem I went and looked at for her. Nothing major, just needed to unload the Que.

* Have a good day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gas prices are still well above average.

Oil is a finite resource. We must learn how to conserve it better.