Links

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday/Happy Birthday Nick Rehmani



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic and blog will serve two-fold for me, one it is a photo flashback and two it is me saying Happy Birthday to my Brother In Law Nick. Nick has been doing a lot of content creation that is actually pretty impressive over the past few months. His TicToc  site is very informative as well as his Youtube Channel. I have to say I am a little jealous of his photo editing skills, they far surpass anything I can do. Go check out and subscribe to his channels. 

Anyways I grabbed this picture of the Birthday Boy this past Christmas Eve at his home. He's never camera-shy and always has a smile on his face. Happy Birthday Nick. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: