Links

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday's Tidbits

* My three day weekend has went bye bye, now it is back to work and on to a busy week. Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,565 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I start to feel my age of older than 21.  

* It has been 6,825 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18+ years ago and still doing GIS and enjoying every minute of it. 

* 5,413 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC and it sucked to high heaven. Heck, even our Pizza Hut is gone. 

* 4,632 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. 

* It was 4,175 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched. How many people keep track of hoa many days they have been married 11+ years later? 

* I have now lived 1,797 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 320 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! To my younger siblings, bow down to my age seniority. =)

* I have 3,362 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire. 

* 348 more days to go until my Goodbye 2023 Blog is posted, I'm just now getting started on content for that one. 

* There are 342 more shopping days left until Christmas 2023. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready. =)

* There are 318 days until I hit the age of 60. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21. 

* There are 241 more days until the Pitt Panthers bring their butts to Morgantown so we can extract some revenge on our game this year. Payback Kitties. I think we are ready to roll now. 

* There are 229 more days to go until the Mountaineers travel to Happy Valley and get another shot at an old time Rival, Penn State

* There are 199 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Twelfth Wedding Anniversary together. Moke and Ang celebrated theirs yesterday. 

* There are 69 days until my favorite season, Spring of 2023. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? 

* 22 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, hopefully Phil does me a solid this year.

* I have written 7,048 blogs in the now 18 1/4 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger. 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it. 

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm seriously a slacker. 

* It's back to work after a nice weekend, I will once again be working this Saturday. 

* Still working 12-hour shifts for Duquense Light this week. 

* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This is this weeks tic tok, I though it was a pretty funny one.

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho 

No comments: