Links

Thursday, January 05, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back a few years. Kim and Robert used to host Texas Holdem tournaments at their home. It was usually a group of 8 to 10 of us and we would all pitch in an entry fee and the winner of the tournament would win the pot. It was always the same core group of players and we did it a number of times. 

I would always take a picture of the winner with the money being handed to them and Kim and Robert posing with the winner and Kim's little plate that she had. This particular tournament Robert won the money, hence why Kim is handing him the cash and he is showing his winning hand that he closed the tournament out with. It was really a lot of fun and memorable times. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: