Links

Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an and, yep even those short weekends of only one day. Now it is time for us to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone and let's make this a better rock to live on. 

I'm excited as it will be a Monday-Friday Week for me this week. I actually get a normal weekend this weekend and I'm happy about that, tickled pink you could say. 

This should be an uneventful week, Ralph's Birthday is Thursday but we all celebrated it on Saturday with a big surprise party for him. It was a nice turn out and a pleasant evening. Ralph's Mom and Amy went all out to pull this thing off and they did a great job, Ralph is a pretty lucky guy. 

I did finally get to meet Brittany's Boyfriend Matt Saturday evening, very pleasant young man and she looks very happy, which is all that really matters. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: