Links

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit once again, he's in his hut with his headphones on jamming out to some Rockin Robin on his bird-sized iPhone, his head is just a boppin back and forth and he's getting his tweeting in. Not a care in the world and he has no plans today. 

As of press time, I'm not sure what my status is going to be today either. I can work up to 60 hours in a week and I have 58 recorded so far. The question is do I work 2 hours today, did I sign on last night and work a couple more hours after we got done shopping or am I stopping at 58 hours this week. There is one thing I do know regardless of what I do after Press Time, I'm off Sunday (Michelle's Birthday) and Monday, so there is that. 

My plans for the rest of the day are up in the air as well, I don't have anything planned out and I don't think Michelle does either. I would like to get out of the house a little bit, being couped up every day before the sun rises to the sun sets can cause that. It would be nice to get out of the house for a few hours and do something. 

Have yourselves a great day and make it a special one. 



No comments: