Links

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my beautiful wife a very Happy Birthday today. She is the love of my life and Mommy to two cats and one ornery bird. She is the glue that holds us all together. 

We're planning on going out to dinner this evening to celebrate her Birthday, her Sister Chris who shares the same birthday, is out of town or we would all be doing something together.  Danni suggested a get together but I'm not sure how that is being planned, we might just go out to dinner on our own. 

Michelle is an amazing woman and a very caring woman, I am fortunate that she came into my life and completed my empty world. I don't know what I would do without her, she has been my rock and my inspiration in taking her to a few places that neither one of us have ever been to. 

If you see Michelle today, make sure that you wish her a very Happy Birthday. 

Michelle I love you with all my heart, I hope you have the happiest of birthdays. 

No comments: