Links

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a semi-0quiet household, Kiwi and I are up discussing everything under the Sun. I asked him about his quest on Twitter is going for him getting his Trillion Followers. He said he is slowly progressing in followers, he's up to 4 now and half of them live in this household. He's still optimistic though. 

I am working today because Monday was a Duquense Light Holiday and I was not permitted to work and the fact that I am just a contractor if I want to be paid for that day that involves me working today. It should be typical work weeks from here on out for me with this project, so I can go back to having my weekends off. I don;t mind the long weekends or holidays, but I end up paying for it down the stretch and this is the stretch. I don't mind too much, just means Michelle will be the one running to Millers to dry clothes. 

No other plans so far today. Oh, if you want to order some Girl Scout Cookies, Ryleigh is selling them and setting a goal of 200 boxes to sell. So if you want to order some, help out a little girl and enjoy some good cookies. They will be donating to WVU Medicine Children's Hospital so it is going to be a very good cause.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: