Links

Monday, January 02, 2023

Off Again

Once again yesterday's holiday fell on a Sunday, meaning that today is the official work Holiday. Both Michelle and I will both be off today and not working. What a great way to start a new week...lol

I hope everyone had a good New Year and New Year's Eve. As the ball was dropping in Times Square, yours truly saw sawing logs on slumberland as was Michelle. Maybe we're just getting too old to stay up hours past our bedtime to throw shreds of paper in the air that we would have to clean up anyways. 

No plans for the day, we really are getting boring. I think Michelle may go and spend some time with her Mom today, I may just spend some relaxing time playing on the XBOX. I may just watch a College Football game or two, there should be some good ones on today. 

Have yourselves a great day today and welcome to 2023. 

No comments: