Links

Sunday, January 08, 2023

Sunday


Here Kiwi and I once again sit in a semi-quiet household, I say semi-quiet because he is once again singing this early morning. I think sometimes he thinks he is a rooster and feels it is his job to ensure we are up and at em in the early AM hours. He's such a good bird. 

I am off today, I worked yesterday and then we all took my Mom out for dinner for her Birthday. She'll be celebrating the 59th anniversary of her 21st birthday this coming Wednesday. 

What is on our agenda for the day? We'll do grocery shopping and chores around the house for beginners. It's just what we do every Sunday. This afternoon I am going to my great-niece Ryleigh's 7th Birthday party. Last year I couldn't make it as I was infected with COVID, so it'll be nice to make it. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it a memorable one. 

No comments: