Links

Thursday, June 02, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes all the way back to yesteryear. The year was 2022 and the month was one in the distant past called May (or this past weekend). I chose it because it was a good one and they earned the right to be here on this post after last weekend. 

Yes the picture was taken this past weekend, Amy had asked me to grab a picture of the two of them and I obliged. I understand as the person behind the lense, you may always be included the images that you capture. Amy is one hell of a Photographer and as an amateur who likes to take a lot of pictures, I knew where she was coming from and obliged. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: