Links

Monday, June 27, 2022

And again

Once again those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends are in our rear view mirrors. It's time to take our collective noses and stick them on the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. Let's all collectively make this a better world for us all to live in. 

Nothing on my schedule really this week, working 10-hour days still, but that may be the norm for a few more months. I don't mind, I like what I do and I get to do it from home. 

We did manage to get a few things done around the house this weekend, we replaced the shelf above the bed that was starting to warp. That was an easy fix though, go get another shelf from lowes and take one down and screw the new one to the brackets that were already in place. 

I did start the next phase of my man cave, bought a compressor and some air tools a few weeks ago, now I took the old shopvac from downstairs and put it upstairs while replacing the one down stairs with a larger model. Got a new table and a bunch of car cleaning supplies. Step by step.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: