Links

Friday, June 17, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. 

I'm working 10-hour days, so I'll be doing my Sam's Club shopping this evening at about the time my wonderful wife is getting off of work. It makes it nice at the end of the week as we go out to dinner on Fridays. It's her week to pick this week, I chose Cracker Barrel last week and we've actually done it there two weeks in a row. We usually like to mix it up a little bit, so we'll have to see what Michelle chooses. 

I am working tomorrow for RTI, the quarter is in fact winding down and I'll be off on Sunday for Father's Day and George's retirement cookout that Pam has been planning and organizing the past month or so. I'm looking forward to it and grabbing a few pictures of the day. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: