Links

Saturday, June 04, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Peanut and Sophie are sleeping and Kiwi is in his cage on twitter sending out tweets. He likes to remain active on social media. 

Plans for the day are pretty simple, get out and work for RTI both today and tomorrow. We only have a few more weeks to finalize everything that we need to finalize and get everything taken care of. With me it's pretty much about me getting the correct number of visits needed to close a dwelling unit out for the quarter. 

Michelle is the lucky one, she has the weekend off with not many plans as far as I know. I'm sure she'll make a trip over to see her Mom at least once over the weekend. 

Kids are done with school for the year, yesterday was their last day here in Monongalia County. I think Amy she has to go to work for 3 or 4 days before they are done for the school year, but everything is pretty much done and it's time for the kids to spend time in swimming pools rather than classrooms, or at least for a few months. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: