Links

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is over with, George is now retired, great reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,375 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with. 

* It has been 6,615 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18 years ago and still doing GIS and loving it. 

* 5,200 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC but she still hasn't held that against me. 

* 4,422 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. The same bench she feeds the deer, groundhogs, geese, ducks, turkey and a whole slew of birds from. I'm waiting for a Giraffe to show up, or at least a couple spider monkeys. 

* It was 3,965 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched. 

* I have now lived 1,587 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 110 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! We did find him, just never had the honor of a face-to-face meeting. 

* I have 3,571 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire. George is. 

* 246 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I think he and the family have moved back home in the backyard. 

* 201 more days to go until my Goodbye 2022 Blog is posted, it's been eventful. I have it started. 

* There are 201 more shopping days left until Christmas 2022.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 175 more days. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 69 days away. I'm ready. 

* There are 53 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* 41 Days until Michelle and I are in Pittsburgh to see Jimmy Buffett!!!!!

* There are only 7 days until the official start of Summer. TWO WEEKS!!!!!

* I have written 6,817 blogs in the now 17 1/2 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. I may actually but one off of same ebay and piece it together but I'm not sure it is really worth the effort to be honest. My little drone is awesome. 

* No drone flights this weekend, the weather was really nice but the opportunity just wasn't really present for me to fly. 

* Terri and her entire crew will be heading to Ocean City later this week for a couple of days THIS WEEK. She is taking the kids and grandkids for a couple of days. I missed that last week and had my weeks messed up. 

* I managed to go out and buy a small 6 gallon air compressor over the weekend. Plugs in using 110, so no electrical issues and it is portable. It's all the other stuff like hoses and connectors that nickels and dimes you. 

* Well my 1 week of 8 hour days is over with, I'm back to doing 10 hours a day. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho 

No comments: