Links

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit on an early Saturday morning, we're up a little early as I prepare to run to the Laundromat and prepare for today's work. Kiwi keeps trying to convince me away from any kind of fowl-based diet, but I like my eggs and Turkey Sausage.

Like I said today is going to be a day that I am working for RTI. It's the last day of the quarter to be doing any screeing and the last day of the quarter that I will be doing any field work this quarter. Next quarter starts in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to take some time off and relax and enjoy myself before the next round of insanity takes place. 

No real plans for us this weekend, we had talked about going to the Zoo on Sunday, but Michelle's sister Dani is coming down this weekend so that kind of got stuck on the back burner for this weekend. 

Hopefully if it is nice out, I can find someplace to go and fly my drone. I would like to go somewhere new where I have not been before, but we will have to see about that as well. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: