Links

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Saturday

Here I once again sit on a quiet Saturday morning. Sophie and Peanut are off sleeping somewhere, great job by my former co-author, and Kiwi is just being Kiwi and hanging around in his cage. I think he is trying to make some birdseed muffins or something, trying to get on some bird cooking show, I don't have the heart to tell him it's about cooking birds, not birds cooking. 

It's Saturday, so you know what that means. I'll be heading out once again this weekend to work for RTI doing fieldwork. I don't mind this job when I can be productive, heavily student-populated areas in the summertime do not however equate to being productive. I'll go out today and tomorrow once again making my rounds, I wish I could spend time in the more residential areas where people live and there is no restricted access anywhere. 

I don't think Michelle has any plans for this weekend, I'm sure she'll take some time to go and visit her Mom. I think the weather is calling for rain, so napping is what I would say is on her agenda. She cut Grass on Sunday as I was working, she likes riding the riding mower around the yard bee bopping to her music, so it's hard to say what she will get into. 

Have yourselves a great day, I'll try to stay dry. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: