Links

Sunday, June 26, 2022

No Work Sunday

Kiwi and I are up partying our butts off that I am done with the quarter for RTI and I don't have to work today. The TV is on Peanut is still sleeping, but that doesn't stop me and my aviary brother. 

Yes I am off today, no work for me and it's going to be a day in which I take some time off and not have anything to do.....finally. 

Michelle will be meeting with Chris and Dani her sisters today and meeting with her Mom to talk about a few things with her concerning her well-being and care. I might find that time to be nap-worthy, but who knows. 

We do have our weekly menu planned out and we'll be doing that this morning, Nothing too exciting on my end for the day. It's good to have a boring day every once in a while. 

Have a great day. 

No comments: